Macaroni and Cheese
This is probably THE best macaroni and cheese I've ever had.
- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
Ingredients Direct link to this section
- 16 oz (500 g) elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 8 oz (225 g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz (225 g) shredded colby jack cheese
- 8 oz (225 g) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz (225 g) american cheese
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) half and half
- 1 cup (250 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 2 large eggs
Instructions Direct link to this section
- Heat oven to 350 degree F and butter a baking dish. (8x11 or 9 square)
- Cook noodles to just under al dente, do not fully cook.
- Mix the half and half, half of the shredded cheddar cheese, half of the colby jack cheese, the mozzarella, american, and cream cheeses together.
- Add spices and eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Add drained pasta and mix well. Pour into the baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar and colby jack cheese.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.