Basic and simple, but yummy, alfredo sauce recipe.
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients Direct link to this section
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Instructions Direct link to this section
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic and lightly carmelize.
- De-glaze pot with white wine, add cream and reduce heat to a simmer until cream sauce reduces by half.
- Add parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.